Meatless Baked Beans with ricotta and mozzarella cheese is an easy and convenient everyday dish. It has a unique taste that combines three types of cheese (ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese), tomato sauce, and ziti pasta. I love this simple meatless Pioneer Woman Baked Ziti Casserole recipe because it always comes out delicious.
PIONEER WOMAN BAKED ZITI CASSEROLE RECIPE MATERIAL:
•Pond Jiti or other shortcut noodles.
•2 cups of ricotta cheese.
•1 can of tomato puree.
•1 1/2 cup and ½ cup of finely chopped mozzarella cheese, split.
•One large egg was beaten.
•¼ tsp Red pepper flakes.
•1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
•Taste salt and pepper.
•2 cups of tomato sauce.
• ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
This recipe has no meat, but if you need a ground beef or pork-baked ziti, you can make it.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
HOW TO MAKE PIONEER WOMAN BAKED ZITI CASSEROLE?
- Preheat the furnace to 375f. Bring water to cook in a large pot. Add 1 pound of CITETA PASTA and salt (taste). Please cook for 810 minutes. Pasta should not be completely cooked (cooked in an oven). Drain water with cold water and sinel. Arwhat aside.
- Ricotta Cheese, 1 cup of tomato, 1/2 cup, added two mugs
- Add City to mix to the combination.
- Grease the cooking court of 9 “x 13” in the stick cooking aerosol. Then add a tomato source and expand it evenly.
- Transfer Seasy City Mix to the baking shell. Uniformly spread.
- Then pour the remainder of one cup of tomato sauce on the zity layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup of parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until fully heated until browned and the cheese melts.
CAN I PREPARE THE PIONEER WOMAN BAKED ZITI CASSEROLE RECIPE IN ADVANCE?
Yes, Pioneer Woman Baked Ziti is the perfect daily meal you can prepare in advance. Place each layer of baked beans in a casserole dish. Then cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and allow to cool until ready to bake.
WHAT CAN MEATLESS PIONEER WOMAN BAKED ZITI OFFER?
I like to serve this meatless Pioneer Woman Baked ziti with ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese, along with unfriendly bread, roasted vegetables, or fresh salads.
CAN I FREEZ PIONEER WOMAN MEATLESS BAKED ZITI?
Yes, you can bake or freeze these meatless baked beans with ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Simply cover the casserole dish with plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Recipe Tips :
You can add fresh herbs (oregano, basil, thyme) to Baked Beans.
You don’t need to use ziti for this simple meatless baked beans recipe. Penne and Rigatoni also work.
If you like spicy foods, add spicy tomato sauce to the baked beans.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Best Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Easy Brunch Casserole Recipes
- Crazy Good Chicken Pasta Casserole
Pioneer Woman Baked Ziti Casserole Recipe
- ricotta cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 pound ziti, or another short cut pasta
- 1½ cups plus ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375F;
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add pasta and salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Pasta shouldn't be completely cooked (it will continue cooking in the oven);
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside;
- Add ricotta cheese, crushed tomatoes, 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, beaten egg, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, salt, and pepper, to a large bowl. Then, add ziti and mix until combined;
- Grease a 9×13 inches baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Then, add 1 cup tomato sauce and spread evenly;
- Transfer cheesy ziti mixture to the baking dish. Spread evenly;
- Then, pour the remaining 1 cup of tomato sauce over the ziti layer;
- Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until completely heated, browned and cheese melted. Enjoy!