This is a really simple, delicate, scrumptious, sweet Pioneer Woman Shredded Apple Pie with a rich taste and fabulous surface. This pie comprises of a fresh pie outside layer, Shredded apples, and velvety player. Generally, all Apple Pies appear to be like one another, however this Pioneer Woman Shredded Apple Pie isn’t the slightest bit like the other Apple Pies I know.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD TO MAKE SHREDDED APPLE
Stage 1. Preheat the broiler to 350°F. Strip and center three Honeycrisp apples. Then, at that point, grind apples utilizing a cheddar grater. You can likewise utilize Granny Smith, Rome, Jonagold, and different apples for this recipe.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
Stage 2. Add 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar, ½ cup of relaxed spread, 2 huge eggs, 3 tbsp of regular baking flour, 2 tsp of vanilla concentrate, 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, and a spot of salt to the blending bowl.
Stage 3. Beat together utilizing an electric blender until consolidated.
Stage 4. Add Shredded Honeycrisp apples to the hitter. Blend utilizing a spatula until consolidated.
Stage 5. Place the pie outside in a pie skillet. Pour the apple filling blend to the pre-arranged pie covering. Prepare in the preheated stove for 50-an hour or until filling is set and the pie hull is brilliant. Eliminate Shredded Apple Pie from the stove. Allow it to cool totally prior to cutting.
- This Shredded Apple Pie can be put away in the cooler for as long as four days or in the cooler for as long as four months.
- You can utilize Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, Rome, and Jonagold apples for this Shredded Apple Pie.
- Don’t shred apples ahead of time, they might obscure.
WHAT ARE THE BEST APPLES FOR SHREDDED APPLE PIE?
The best apples for Pioneer Woman Shredded Apple Pie are Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, Rome, and Jonagold apples. For this recipe, you will require three Honeycrisp apples since they are firm and sweet.
WHY IS MY SHREDDED APPLE PIE RUNNY?
There are a few justifications for why your Shredded Apple Pie may be runny. To begin with, if you half-cooked Shredded Apple Pie.
You ought to prepare this Shredded Apple Pie in the preheated stove for 50-an hour or until filling is set.
Second, your Shredded Apple Pie may be runny in the event that you didn’t allow the pie to cool totally prior to cutting. As the pie cools, the apple filling will thicken a bit. You can likewise pre-heat the pie hull to forestall a soaked outside layer.
WHAT TO PRESENT WITH SHREDDED APPLE PIE?
I like to serve this fresh, delightful, delicate, and clammy Shredded Apple Pie with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt or chilled espresso, caramel sauce, or whipped cream. These blends taste astounding! Might you want to attempt this pie?
CAN I FREEZE SHREDDED APPLE PIE?
Indeed, you can freeze this Pioneer Woman Shredded Apple Pie. You can freeze the entire pie or extra Pioneer Woman Shredded Apple Pie. Allow the pie to cool totally in the wake of baking.
Then, at that point, place it in a cooler sack or wrap it with saran wrap. This Pioneer WomanPioneer Woman Shredded Apple Pie can be put away in a cooler for as long as four months.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake
- DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE JUICE CAKE RECIPE
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- LEMON CUSTARD PUDDING CAKE
- The Best Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Pioneer Woman Unbelievably Good Shredded Apple Pie
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar,
- 1 store-bought or homemade pie crust,
- ½ cups unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 medium Honeycrisp apples,
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature,
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour,
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 2 tsp vanilla extract,
- a pinch of salt,
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the pie crust in a pie pan
- Peel and core Honeycrisp apples. Then, grate apples using a cheese grater,
- Add granulated sugar, softened butter, eggs, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt to the mixing bowl.
- Beat together using an electric mixer until combined. Then, add shredded Honeycrisp apples. Mix using a spatula until combined.
- Pour the apple filling mixture to the prepared pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until filling is set and the pie crust is golden.
- Remove Shredded Apple Pie from the oven. Let it cool completely before cutting.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or caramel sauce. Enjoy!