Never get tired of looking for new cookie ideas and recipes. For all the sweets and desserts out there, cookies are always considered the most popular, wonderful, and decadent treat. We’ve made this Pioneer Woman soft confetti sprinkle cookies recipe available so you can add exotic and tasty biscuit ideas to your biscuit recipe shop.
It will bring back all of your beautiful childhood memories. It will make you wear your apron and bake it. Everyone, this cookie recipe is very simple and takes only a few minutes.
This Streusel biscuit recipe makes a really delicious and attractive biscuit. That is, you can count on it and consider it for your next party or celebration. If your child likes chocolate chip cookies, don’t worry. These little things reach everyone’s hearts. Especially in the festive colors, they have inside.
How To Make A Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Package?
Stir the butter with the sugar at room temperature until foaming.
Add vanilla essence and eggs. Mix well.
Add flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt to the batter. Stir until the dough is smooth and make sure there are no lumps.
Add streusel and mix again. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Shape the biscuit with a spoon and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and put the cookies in the oven.
Bake for 89 minutes. Remember that cookies should remain bright, not brown.
Freshly baked cookies can be stored at room temperature for about a week. If frozen, it can be stored for up to 3 months.
You can also freeze the dough for up to 3 months.
Top Tips For The Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Cookies:
- When I first tested these, I made some this size and some a little bigger. However, if you want to make it bigger, make 3 tablespoons instead of 2 and give them in the oven for another 2 minutes.
- Another note about sprinkles: The confetti sprinkles are so bold that Jimmy looks a bit thin in the mix, not the confetti sprinkles, so I think it helps keep the cookies a little thicker. Increase the amount of flour to 330g and make the biscuits a little thicker.
- If the dough feels too sticky, chill it! I never needed to chill my dough when preparing it in the food processor, but if you do find your dough is sticking too much to your hands to roll it well, then give it a few minutes to chill in the fridge so it’s easier to work with. No shame in the chill game.
- For best results, I recommend using jimmies (aka the long, rod-like sprinkles) for this recipe — they ensure the most sprinkle coverage per cookie square inch and they hold their shape and color well during the baking process. You can certainly try using nonpareils, but I can’t speak to their success in this recipe.
TOP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PIONEER WOMAN SOFT CONFETTI SPRINKLE COOKIES:
Can I freeze the Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Cookies?
I haven`t attempted it however it needs to be painted ok. Just understand that the sprinkles may also extrude in texture.
How do I freeze Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Cookies?
When I freeze cookie dough, I region the dough balls onto a sheet pan covered with parchment paper, after which freeze till solid, then switch to a hermetic container. I might freeze simply after rolling, and uploading the sugar earlier than baking (It’s now no longer essential however does supply a pleasing outer texture)
What are the high-quality sprinkles to apply for Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Cookies?
I use confetti sprinkles, additionally called quins, however, jimmies will paintings properly too – see recipe notes!
Do I really have to keep it in the fridge for 2 hours for Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Cookies?
Technically you don’t have to do this, but you end up with a flatter cookie.
Confetti cookie icing: yes or no?
These Pioneer Woman soft confetti sprinkle cookies are delicious without icing.
Other Cookies Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- NO BAKE PREACHER COOKIES
- 1-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
Pioneer Woman Soft Confetti Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoon sprinkles, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter on medium speed until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and beat until smooth. Gradually add the dry ingredients, beating until just combined. Stir in sprinkles by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown around the edges. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional sprinkles, if desired.