Take fresh Pioneer Woman strawberries and cream to the next level with this baked Pioneer Woman Strawberry Icebox Cake.
Fluffy whipped cream, juicy strawberries, and graham crackers are all you need to make this best
dessert! I’ve made them several times since Mother’s Day, and they are always delicious.
I don’t even know where to begin with how amazingly delicious and easy this Pioneer Woman Strawberry Icebox Cake
is! Just trust me how simple and delicious this Pioneer Woman Strawberry icebox cake is! This dessert can be made
in a flash! It’s the perfect summer dessert or any time of the year! This no-bake strawberry icebox
cake was so good. I confess to eating more than my fair share
This dessert looks amazing and tastes just perfect! It’s my go-to dessert when I need something fast.
It’s simple and easy to prepare.
The ingredients are layered together and allowed to be set in the refrigerator. The graham crackers
soak up some of the sweetened creams and become soft like cake.
Pioneer Woman No-bake strawberry icebox cake is even better made in advance because it gives the flavors time to
blend and the graham crackers time to soften. Yummy!
Strawberry Icebox Cake does need to be made ahead of time so the layers of graham crackers can
soften and achieve the cake-like texture. It is made in a springform pan.
It’s better if you make the strawberry icebox cake the day before.
You can make Pioneer Woman Strawberry And Cream Icebox Cake and put it in the fridge the day before you want to eat it.
Simply take out when you are ready to serve.
I love the simplicity of this dish: fresh strawberries, and freshly whipped cream.
Icebox cakes rock! Especially for summer when you don’t want to heat up the oven, but still want
cake. The biscuit softens in the whipped cream and get a cake-like texture. Super!
I also like to take this dessert when I’m taking a meal to my friends and my neighbors too.
Strawberry icebox cake with a cool whip is just that easy!
I told you it was easy and this dessert does not disappoint. It’s always a hit with everyone.
Icebox cake recipes are so simple because they typically only require a few ingredients. No need to
heat up the kitchen because they are no baked desserts.
How long can you let the Pioneer Woman Strawberry And Cream Icebox Cake in the fridge?
- I like to let my ice cream cakes sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving so
- they slice easily.
- While I’m waiting, I like to whip up some extra whipped cream to pipe over the top for a
- fun presentation.
- If you want to take things to the high level, chop up some fresh strawberries and toss with
- a small amount of sugar and let sit while your cake warms slightly. They will become sweet
- and saucy and will add an extra strawberry punch to this fun strawberry dessert!
It is truly the perfect Summer dessert. Easy and so refreshing.
Some desserts are so sweet and decadent that it’s too much for the hot summer
weather. This no-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake is light and fluffy. It’s not too filling
and the perfect complement to a summer meal.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pioneer Woman Strawberry And Cream Icebox Cake:
What is the best way to store the Pioneer Woman Strawberry And Cream Icebox Cake?
You can store the cake in the fridge or freezer. If you freeze it, be sure to let it thaw before serving.
Can I use a different type of Pioneer Woman Strawberry And Cream Icebox Cake mix?
Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix that you like.
Can I use another type of fruit?
Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you like.
What is the best way to serve the Pioneer Woman Strawberry And Cream Icebox Cake?
The cake can be served chilled or at room temperature.
Strawberry and cream icebox cake
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 ½ cup cups heavy cream
- ½ 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 individual packages graham crackers
- Beat cream cheddar, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla concentrate with an electric blender until smooth. Add hefty cream and beat on high velocity until delicate pinnacles structure.
- Organize a solitary layer of graham wafers in a 9×13-inch skillet, covering the base however much as could reasonably be expected. Spread 1/4 of the whipped cream blend equally ridiculous. Top with cut strawberries. Spot another layer of graham wafers on top, trailed by another 1/4 of the cream and strawberries. Rehash with 2 additional layers of treats, cream, and strawberries, finishing with a layer of cream.
- Smooth the top, cover with saran wrap, and refrigerate until flavors consolidate, 4 hours to expedite.