These Pioneer Woman oatmeal raisin cookies are sweet and chewy with crispy edges. Load them with raisins, currants and nuts – or bake them like plain oatmeal cookies.
Exemplary Pioneer Woman oatmeal raisin cookies are made with butter and eggs alongside other straightforward fixings. A few things never become unfashionable.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
What’s the story?
Not all things are extravagant, improved, added to, and adjusted.
Here and there what you truly need is an older style, exemplary formula for cookies.
The sort of treat formula that Grandmother made.
Warm oats raisin cookies presented with a cup of hot cocoa or gathered in a sack lunch.
There are a few things that never become dated.
Evidently, NASA is sending treat batter and a stove to the Global Space Station for the passion and mental prosperity of the space travelers. Yes, it’s true – people like cookies.
Obviously, that doesn’t mean you CAN’T differ these, on the grounds that even Grandmother knew to shake things up some of the time.
Presently, on the off chance that you truly Disdain raisins in cereal cookies, you can supplant them with chocolate chips. However, I couldn’t say whether we can be companions. I mean … . possibly? It’s a particularly stacked, questionable issue.
-Unsalted spread, mellowed
-Earthy colored sugar
-Genuine vanilla concentrate
-Generally useful flour
-Pumpkin pie flavor
What’s in Classic Pioneer Woman Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
The cookies are lightly flavored with cinnamon and vanilla, which perfectly complement the oatmeal and raisin flavors. We used a mixture of butter and shortening and a blend of granulated and brown sugars – each ingredient lending its own flavor and properties to the final texture of this delicious oatmeal cookie!
You can make these raisin and Pioneer Woman oatmeal cookies with any type of grape you want. Our recipe today was made with a blend of your typical black raisins, as well as golden raisins – plus a few currants for a little more different sweetness.
If you are just looking for a plain oatmeal cookie recipe, you can also check out this delicious Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies.
No matter how you tweak this cookie recipe to your taste, you still want to make an oatmeal raisin cookie with rolled oats to ensure the best texture.
–The dough is sticky, so it is essential to get your hands wet.
-If you don’t like the dried fruits in the recipe, don’t hesitate to remove them.
-Here’s a lot of infallible tips and tricks to make delicious and beautiful cookies.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP
- COOKIE BARS
- Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- SOFT CONFETTI SPRINKLE COOKIES
- NO BAKE PREACHER COOKIES
- 1-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
Pioneer Woman Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 c unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c brown sugar
- ½ c granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t real vanilla extract
- 3½ c quick oats
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- ½ t baking powder
- ½ t baking soda
- ¼ t salt
- 1 c raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°Fand line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® bakingmat. Set aside.
- Cream the butter with the brown and granulatedsugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, and mix on low speed tocombine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients,and then add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Stir in raisinsuntil combined.
- Cover and chill dough in the refrigerator for 30minutes before baking.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal-sized balls.Arrange on the prepared baking sheet with 1-2 inches between balls of dough.Press balls down with the bottom of a glass.
- Place in the pre-heated ovenand bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. Removefrom oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.Enjoy!
- To keep the dough from sticking to the glass, wetthe bottom of the glass before pressing down on the dough.