This is a very simple three-ingredient oleo fudge with condensed milk, white chocolate, and oleo cookies. I like to make this sweet and creamy ghost Pioneer Woman 3-ingredient Oreo Fudge dessert on holidays. If you’re planning a party and don’t have time to prepare the goodies, this white fudge oreo recipe is for you.
Anyone with sweet teeth will love the three-component oreo fudge. It’s high in calories, but it’s incredibly delicious!
Pioneer Woman Oreo Fudge Ingredients:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces).
- One package of white chocolate chips (12 ounces).
- 20 plus 4 Oreo biscuits, shared.
How Does White Chocolate Make Pioneer Woman Oreo Fudge?
1. Add 20 Oreo cookies to the Minigrip bag. Next, crush the Oreo biscuits a little with a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Place 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces) and 1 package of white chocolate chips (12 ounces) in a pan.
3. With constant stirring, heat on low heat until it melts and mixes completely. Then turn off the heat and remove the pot from the stove.
4. Add 20 crushed Oreo biscuits and stir. Place parchment paper on a
5.8 x 8 inch (or larger) baking pan. Hanging the paper on both sides will help remove the fudge from the pan. Pour the three-ingredient Pioneer Woman oreo fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan.
6. Decorate the three-component oleo fudge with the remaining four oleo biscuits, break them open and sprinkle on top of the fudge. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge until you have an Oreo dessert set of three ingredients. It usually takes about 12 hours. Take it out of the fridge and baking pan, cut it into squares and enjoy!
Top TIPS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 3-INGREDIENT PIONEER WOMAN OREO FUDGE:
how long does the pioneer woman oreo fudge take to disconnect?
It usually takes about 12 hours for this three-component Oreo dessert to be set in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze Pioneer Woman homemade Oreo Fudge?
Yes, you can freeze your Pioneer Woman homemade Oreo Fudge. You can either cover the entire fudge with plastic wrap and freeze it, or place the remaining oleo fudge in a freezing-resistant airtight container. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How long does a Pioneer Woman Oreo Fudge containing three ingredients take?
This three-component Pioneer Woman oreo fudge didn’t last long in my kitchen but can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How many calories does Pioneer Woman oreo fudge have?
It’s an ultra-lightweight oleo fudge, but it’s high in calories. Cut into 12 squares, there are 367 calories in one piece of fudge.
1. You can use a square baking pan or a larger rectangular baking pan. The larger the top plate, the thinner the three-component Oreo dessert.
2. You can also crush the Oreo cookies by hand.
3. This three-component Pioneer Woman oreo fudge is easier to cut with a warm knife.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Easy Fudgy Oreo Brownies Recipe
- The Best Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Best Ever Fudgy Cocoa Brownies Recipe
- Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes
- 1-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
3-INGREDIENT OREO FUDGE
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) package regular or original-flavor oatmeal cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place the sugar, condensed milk, and cookies in a food processor; process until smooth. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Use the foil overhang to lift fudge from pan.