These Pioneer Woman Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars will captivate everyone! The inside is juicy and juicy, and the outside is crispy.
I fell in love with these chocolate chip cookies from the first bite, it’s really amazing! An incredible explosion of sensations is indescribable.
- Step 1. 9 x 13foil need to be molded on the duvet and sides. Then just apply a small amount of butter to the foil and it will be easy to remove when the biscuit is complete.
- Step 2. Melt the butter in a large bowl and stir the butter sugar and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Step 3. When the mixture is uniform, add the egg, yolk, and vanilla and stir again.
- Step 4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with salt and baking salt.
- Step 5. In a large bowl, carefully mix the dry and damp ingredients. When half of the ingredients are mixed, stir with a rubber spatula, then start pouring chocolate chips and mix with the rubber spatula until the mixture is completely mixed.
- Step 6. Place the dough in a baking dish and flatten it into layers of uniform thickness. Use a spatula or oil your fingertips to flatten the dough, add chocolate chips and lightly press against the dough.
- Step 7. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, place the stand in the lower center position, place the top plate there, and bake for 2025 minutes until the biscuits turn golden and slightly hard. This allows you to see the following: They are ready. Do not overcook cookies if you need a soft, melty texture in your mouth.
- Step 8. Give it some time to cool then cut it into pieces when ready, enjoy.
HOW LONG TO BAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS?
You should bake these Pioneer Woman chewy chocolate chip cookie bars before gold crust formation and while cookies on top won’t burn (it takes about 2025 minutes in a preheated oven to 325 degrees). If you will bake a little longer, cookies turn out to be crispier in taste, and if you stick to this time, it will be soft and buttery.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
CAN YOU FREEZE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS?
Yes, of course, you can freeze it and it will be kept well in the freezer, defrost before serving. It is perfect to freeze chocolate chip cookies bars in parchment paper so the chocolate cookies won`t lose form. But I want to give you the advice to defrost it, firstly remove it from the freezer, put it in the fridge for a couple of hours, and then you can get it out of it and store it at room temperature.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Baking Tips:
- If you are cooking a chocolate bar for a lot of people, you can get a bigger casserole dish and double the ingredients, but it should be noted that this will increase the cooking time.
- When you need to cook on a specific date, you can freeze the dough before baking and then thaw and bake the dough.
- If you don’t have butter, you can replace it with margarine, but it was perfect because I used it recently.
Top Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I prevent cookies from drying out quickly?
Store each type of cookie separately in a closed container. To keep the soft, chewy cookies moist, place the apples in a container. Cookies draw water from apples and keep them moist for longer.
Can I use olive oil to bake cookies?
Yes, you can use olive oil to bake cookies, but this will change the texture of the cookies, making them crispy on the outside and more cake-like on the inside. Cookies with olive oil are good, but not as soft as cookies with butter. We also recommend using light, low-strength extra virgin olive oil that does not affect the flavor of the cookie.
How can I prevent cookies from sticking to the top plate?
Line the parchment paper with either parchment paper, Reynolds non-stick film, or silicone foil.
Can I freeze Pioneer Woman Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie?
Most cookies freeze well due to their high-fat content. It is important to double wrap them first in plastic wrap and then in a freezing bag or airtight container to protect them from damage and burns in the freezer. Please unzip the cookie completely before providing it. It can be refreshed by reheating in a 350 F degree oven for a few minutes. Another option is to freeze the cookie dough and bake the cookies as needed to ensure the best flavor and freshness at all times. I like to freeze balls of cookie dough that can be baked as drop cookies and rolls of cookie dough that can be sliced and baked. Cookies and cookie dough should be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month. 2-3 months cookie dough.
PIONEER WOMAN CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- ½ cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (50 grams) brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (62 grams) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup (80 grams) molasses
- 1 cup (170 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture by hand using a spatula until well blended. Mix in the molasses and chocolate chips until thoroughly combined
- Transfer to prepared pan and press down evenly to make a smooth, even layer. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden and top is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares and serving with a tall glass of milk! YUMMY!!!