The best-fried bacon and Pioneer Woman chicken pasta casserole are the perfect solutions for a hearty dinner. This casserole is a great way to clean the fridge as you can add leftover meat and vegetables to your liking.
Please note that this dish can be prepared in advance and baked just before serving. Creamy sauce spirals, chicken bites, crispy bacon, everything is good here. The brilliance and freshness of fresh tomatoes and green onions, and plenty of cheese! Now you don’t have too much cheese, right? )
Ingredients (with alternatives)
- Chicken Breast-Boneless, Skinless, Shredded.
- Bacon – Fry quickly and easily in a sliced frying pan and crush.
- Chicken soup cream is the base sauce for casserole.
- Cheddar Cheese-You can use your favorite cheese or some mixture.
- Dried Spiral Pasta-Can be replaced with another type of pasta suitable for casserole.
- Garlic powder-adds great flavor.
- Tomatoes and leeks-brings freshness and brilliance.
HOW TO MAKE PIONEER WOMAN CHICKEN PASTA CASSEROLE?
Fry the bacon slices in a frying pan and crush or chop. Cut all chicken breasts into small pieces and fry in the same pan until golden. (Add vegetable oil if needed). Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
How to make pasta?
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cook the noodles in boiling saltwater as instructed in the packet until the noodles are completely cooked. Drain with a colander and put it back in the pan.
- Add fried chicken, 2 cans of creamy chicken soup, and chopped tomatoes to the pasta and stir. Add half of the grated cheese and mix well again.
- Spray oil on a 9 * 13 ” baking dish and pour the entire contents of the pan.
- Sprinkle the bacon and the rest of the cheese on top. Boil for 20 minutes until the cheese melts or begins to foam.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions on the casserole and serve.
WHAT CAN CHICKEN DEEP OFFER?
Any vegetable goes well with a chicken casserole and creamy chicken soup. Zucchini saute can be cooked with Parmesan cheese. Candied carrots; fried Brussels sprouts; or fresh serve. Make juicy salads, healthy Waldorf salads, or bake savory focaccia homemade focaccia bread.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS BEFORE?
Of course, this is one of the recipes suitable for future use. Place the casserole in the baking dish and sprinkle with bacon. Then wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in a cool place. Preheat the oven to the desired time, sprinkle the cheese on the casserole and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I FREEZE PIONEER WOMAN CHICKEN PASTA STICKERS?
To freeze, the finished casserole must first be cooled. Then wrap the baking dish in foil and plastic wrap and place it in the freezer. Before use, the casserole must first be thawed overnight in the refrigerator. You need to put the casserole dish in a cold oven before turning it on.
TIPS AND TOP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GOOD PIONEER WOMAN CHICKEN PASTA CASSEROLE:
Do You Cook Before Adding Chicken?
Yes, chicken needs to be cooked completely before adding to the casserole. I like to fry in a frying pan. Alternatively, you can cook the chicken breast and then chop it into small pieces.
Can I Use A Different Pasta Shape?
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have the spiral paste at hand. There are also many other varieties ideal for casserole recipes with chicken breast: Cavatappi, Fusilli, Macaroni, Rigatoni, Penne.
Storage And Reheating Procedure:
Shelf life in the refrigerator in a closed container is less than 4 days. A large amount of casserole can be reheated in a 350 ° F oven. Alternatively, you can heat a small portion of the pot over low heat by adding 1-2 tablespoons of water and covering it.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Best Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Easy Brunch Casserole Recipes
- Homemade Of Mushroom Soup Recipe
crazy good chicken pasta casserole
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook until browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté onion and garlic until softened.
- Return chicken to the skillet and add cream of chicken soup and milk. Stir until combined.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture for later use.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Cook pasta shells according to package instructions. Drain and add to the baking dish.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly."