Do you cherish meat-stuffed ravioli similarly as much as me, however, lack the opportunity to make them without any preparation? Then, at that point, you will adore this Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole Recipe
SLOW COOKER PIONEER WOMAN RAVIOLI CASSEROLE
It is so quick and simple to make, it cooks without help from anyone else! Necktie pasta with ground meat and spinach makes this dish a total supper while utilizing canned stewed tomatoes and canned pureed tomatoes make it simple and helpful.
Italian flavoring, oregano, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses make it so delicious, that you will think you requested out.
This is a record-breaking top pick with kids as well as grown-ups, so go prepare your fixings and take out your slow cooker, pause for a minute or two and read a book while supper is prepared.
HOW TO MAKE THE PIONEER WOMAN CROCKPOT RAVIOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE?
- In a huge skillet, brown the ground hamburger with the cleaved onion and minced garlic.
- Put the cooked hamburger combination into the simmering pot, and add the pureed tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, one cup of water, and flavors. Cook for 6 hrs on low.
- Thirty minutes prior to cooking time is finished, add the defrosted spinach and tie pasta.
- Before serving, add the cheeses, blend, and let them soften for a couple of moments.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH PIONEER WOMAN CROCKPOT RAVIOLI CASSEROLE?
A side serving of mixed greens is extraordinary with this goulash. A basic blended greens salad. Breadsticks or a cut of dry bread are all together these necessities.
MAKE-AHEAD STEPS FOR PIONEER WOMAN RAVIOLI CASSEROLE
To save some time, brown the ground meat with the onions and garlic the prior night, or have it prepared on the day you need to serve this dish. Like that, you should simply toss everything together into the simmering pot.
TOP TIPS FOR MAKING THIS PIONEER WOMAN CROCKPOT RAVIOLI CASSEROLE :
- This is significant. How much water is added to the slow cooker relies upon how you like your pasta. Certain individuals don’t add water by any means. Yet, I figure pasta doesn’t cook as expected with hardly any water.
- The measure of salt and pepper likewise relies upon your taste, yet don’t be short of adding salt. This is a ton of food so it needs a decent sum.
- You can utilize new spinach assuming you need it. I involved defrosted frozen spinach for comfort, however new works comparably well.
- If you can, shred your own Mozzarella. It has an effect utilizing newly ground cheddar. Parmesan is a dry-matured cheddar, so it’s alright to get it previously destroyed. Be that as it may, for different kinds of cheddar, I generally get it in squares and shred it myself to stay away from the additional fixings added to them to forestall staying.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PIONEER WOMAN CROCKPOT RAVIOLI CASSEROLE:
What is the best way to cook Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole?
The best way to cook Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole is on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Can I freeze Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole?
Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole can be frozen, but I do not recommend freezing it after cooking. It is best to freeze the ravioli and sausage mixture before cooking.
How long will Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole last in the fridge?
Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole will last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
What kind of cheese should I use in Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole?
Any type of cheese will work well in Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole. I usually use a combination of mozzarella and Parmesan, but you could also use Romano, Asiago, or cheddar.
Can I use another type of meat in Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole?
Yes, you can use ground beef, pork, turkey, or chicken in Pioneer Woman Crockpot Ravioli Casserole. Just be sure to cook it before adding it to the casserole.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- 3 Ingredient Ravioli Bake (A.K.A. Lazy Lasagna)
- Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe
- Best Oven BBQ Chicken
- Cast Iron Shepherd’s Pie
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole Recipe
CROCKPOT RAVIOLI CASSEROLE Recipe
- ½ cup of water
- 1½ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 16 oz bowtie pasta, cooked
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1½ tbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (150z) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the chopped onion and minced garlic
- Put the cooked beef mixture into the crockpot, and add the tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, one cup of water, and seasonings. Cook for 6 hrs on low
- Thirty minutes before cooking time is over, add the thawed spinach and bowtie pasta
- Before serving, add the cheeses, mix and let them melt for a few minutes