All Question You Need
Pioneer Woman 1-minute chocolate chip mug cookie is a brief sweetness with no less than components and no less than your time. Imagine how cool it is? five mins from the beginning of cooking to the completed result. If you`re uninterested in recipes in which you get 2-three kilos of cookies and don`t understand in which to place them, then attempt the mug cookie, Check out this brilliant Microwave Vanilla mug cake recipe.
How to Make a Pioneer Woman 1-minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie in the Microwave?
1. Put 2 tablespoons of butter in a mug and soften it withinside the microwave (approximately 10 seconds).
2. Add the egg yolk to the melted butter and stir with a spoon. The melted butter has to now no longer be hot, otherwise, the egg yolk will prepare dinner in it.
3. Add each form of sugar and salt, mix.
4. Then, upload the sifted flour and beat it very well with a spoon in order that there aren’t any lumps.
5. Add chocolate chips, stir. Use a spoon or a serviette to ease out the last dough off the unfastened partitions of the mug.
6. Place the mug withinside the microwave and prepare dinner for 1 minute. In a thousand-watt microwave, I set the electricity to no extra than 80%. If you aren’t certain approximately the chosen mode and electricity of the microwave, prepare dinner for forty seconds. Open and check the cookie with a skewer. Then prepare dinner for some other 10 or 20 seconds till ready. The pinnacle can be mild yellow. Do now no longer overcook or the cookies can be too dry. Let the cookie cool withinside the mug for a couple of minutes and serve.
Can Pioneer Woman 1-minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie Be Made in a Bowl?
Definitely yes. Choose a small bowl for preparing, then microwave cookie dough in it.
Can I Use Different Flavored Chocolate Chips for Pioneer Woman 1-minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie ?
Of course, those may be chocolate chips or chunks. White, dark, or semi-candy chocolate. Just degree out 2 tablespoons and upload precisely the chocolate handy to the dough.PIONEER WOMAN 1-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
Top Tips and Frequently Asked Questions About Pioneer Woman 1-minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie:
Why are Pioneer Woman 1-Minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie dry /gummy /chewy?
I overcooked the biscuits. 60 seconds is enough cooking time in most microwave ovens. Allow the cookies to cool for 1 minute before determining if they are inadequately cooked. It hardens when it cools.
Note: This recipe is based on an 1100 watt microwave oven. If you know that the microwave is more powerful, reduce the cooking capacity to 80% or reduce the cooking time to 50 seconds.
The baking powder has expired.
Expired baking soda is a common cause of thick or puffy baked goods because it cannot rise properly during cooking. Make sure the baking soda is up to date.
Can this Pioneer Woman 1-Minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie be doubled?
Yes, but be sure to divide it into two cups. Do not try to double the amount of dough in a mug. Otherwise, it will not be cooked evenly.
Do not put two cups in the microwave at the same time.
This will result in uneven cookies and poor cooking. If you want to make multiple mugs, heat the mugs one at a time, not together.
1. The melted butter has to now no longer be hot, otherwise, the egg yolk will prepare dinner in it.
2. You can use the best one form of sugar and restriction yourself to 1 spoon as opposed to two.
3. Use chocolate chips or chunks as desired. White, dark, or semi-candy chocolate.
4. Serve the completed mug cookie with a scoop of ice cream.
5. If you aren’t certain approximately the chosen mode and electricity of the microwave, prepare dinner for forty seconds. Open and check the cookie with a skewer. Then prepare dinner for some other 10 or 20 seconds till ready.
Other Cookies Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- SOFT CONFETTI SPRINKLE COOKIES
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- NO BAKE PREACHER COOKIES
Pioneer Woman 1-Minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoons salt
- large eggs
- dash of vanilla extract
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Fill mug to the top with milk or water.
- Microwave for 60 seconds on high heat.