Pioneer Woman Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes Nibbles meet up in thirty minutes, can be presented with any garnish, and are the ideal pastry for any occasion party or assembling.
These uncooked Pioneer Woman Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes only require 6 ingredients and don’t require you to turn on the oven! Perfect for parties, birthdays, and more!
WHAT ABOUT A BIT BY BIT?
- Pre-heat stove to 350°F and fix 24 cups smaller than expected biscuit tin with mini cupcake liners. Put away.
- Blend the cream cheddar in with the granulated sugar in a huge blending bowl.
- Blend in each egg in turn to the cream cheddar combination until all-around joined.
- Include the flour, vanilla, and sharp cream and blend on low speed until smooth.
- When smooth, partition the filling blend uniformly between the 24 small-scale biscuit cups. Spot in the pre-warmed stove and heat for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick embedded in the middle confesses all and the tops become gently brilliant brown.
- Eliminate from broiler and put away to cool. When cool to the touch, move to the fridge to chill for somewhere around 3-4 hours.
- To serve, eliminate from cooler and top every smaller than normal cheesecake with your decision of filling. Appreciate!
- In case you’re worrying over what sort of garnishes to put on the cheesecakes, here’s a little stunt – put out little dishes with the different fixings and let your visitors add their own garnishes. Certain individuals may even like the cheesecake nibbles plain..
UNCOOKED MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPE
Mini food tastes better. Yes really. And when it comes to an easy dessert that you can make in minutes without even turning on your oven, well, these desserts taste even better.
It’s the holiday season, we’re all busy, pressed for time, going in a million directions, and shortcuts come in handy.
For these uncooked mini cheesecakes, I used a box of JELL-O No-Bake Real Cheesecake. It’s as simple as stirring the melted butter with a crust mixture, pressing it into cupcake molds, and whipping the filling mixture with milk before putting it on the crust. The package contains a cherry filling, but instead of using it, I chose to cover the mini cheesecake bites with mini mint chocolate chip cookies, mini chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips. Other ideas include hot fudge, melted white chocolate, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, fresh berries, crushed caramel chips, or whatever your heart desires. The good thing about mini foods is the built-in portion control. The graham cracker crust with butter and the spicy cream cheese filling is a perfect classic combination that I never tire of. Therefore, the mini food is great. And the texture of the crispy cookies and baking fries unlike the smooth and creamy filling is perfect.
My family was thrilled with these uncooked mini cheesecakes and never bothered to mention that they were as easy as opening a box. Take a look at the Kraft Hub for more complete, homemade recipes that will come in handy.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
CAN I USE DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS FOR THE PIONEER WOMAN CRUSTLESS MINI BITE-SIZED CHEESECAKES?
Sure! The package contains a cherry filling, but instead of using it, I chose to cover the mini cheesecakes with mini mint chocolate chip cookies, mini chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips.
Other ideas include hot chocolate candy, melted white chocolate, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, fresh berries, crushed caramel chips, or whatever your heart desires.
Can I prepare them in advance?
Yes, these uncooked mini cheesecakes will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
TIPS FOR MAKING NO-BAKE MINI CHEESECAKES
I highly recommend using muffin tins, as that will make serving these uncooked mini cheesecakes a breeze. Not to mention, the festive liners are so cute!
To make sure the mini cheesecake bites sit securely, you’ll want to use dairy milk in this recipe. I made these mini soy milk cheesecakes before and they just got a lot sweeter.
You should definitely leave these no-bake mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator for an hour before serving. If you skip this step, your cheesecakes will never last.
Top FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What are Pioneer Woman Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes?
These are mini cheesecakes that do not have a crust. They are made of three simple ingredients- cream cheese, sugar and eggs.
- Why are they called “Crustless”?
The cheesecakes do not have a crust because they are meant to be bite-sized. This makes them perfect for parties or gatherings where you want a variety of desserts but doesn’t want to spend a lot of time preparing them.
- Are they really guilt free?
Yes! Because there is no crust, these cheesecakes are much lower in calories and fat than traditional cheesecakes. In fact, each cheesecake is less than 100 calories.
- How are they made?
They are made by beating cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until stiff. Then spoonfuls of the mixture are baked in a muffin pan for only 12-15 minutes! Once cooled, these cakes are ready to serve!
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Instant Pot Cheesecake & Fresh Berries
- 3-INGREDIENT OREO FUDGE
- The Best Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Best Ever Fudgy Cocoa Brownies Recipe
- NO BAKE BANANA PUDDING CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Pioneer Woman Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes
- 16 oz cream cheese, roomtemperature
- ½ c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, roomtemperature
- 1 t all-purpose flour
- 1 t real vanilla extract
- ¼ c sour cream
- Lemon curd, raspberryjam, and/or fresh strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350°Fand line 24 cup mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugarin a large mixing bowl
- Mix in one egg at a time to the cream cheesemixture until well combined.
- Add in the flour, vanilla, and sour cream andmix on low speed until smooth.
- Once smooth, divide the filling mixture evenlybetween the 24 mini muffin cups. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 16-18minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and thetops turn lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Oncecool to the touch, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4hours.
- To serve, remove fromrefrigerator and top each mini cheesecake with your choice of filling. Enjoy!